Are you looking for ways you can burn calories without going to the gym or engaging in workouts that are intense? Here is the amazing news for you.
In this blog post, we will share with you some of the Lazy ways to burn calories. The good thing is that they are effective techniques as well. Read till the last dot to get all the details in the content that will help you achieve the goal of burning calories.
Lazy ways to burn calories
Here are the lazy ways to burn calories
- Hit the beach: Going to the beach is one of the ways you can burn calories without getting to work out. Snoozing in the sun is a calorie–burning opportunity. Even leisure swimming burns about 216 calories every half hour.
- Beautify your yard: Play in the dirt is a great way for you to unwind and as well burn calories. When you rake, plant, or weed it burns calories and you also get to tidy your garden tidy.
If you want to burn calories while beautifying your surroundings, you can make use of the push-mower in mowing and you can burn 198 calories in half an hour.
- Put one foot in front of the other: If you don’t want to run, you can exercise your muscles by strolling which is a great way of unwinding. Walking will burn almost 162 calories in 30 minutes (at a 15-minute-per-mile pace). You can try this out to burn calories.
- Take up leisure sports: Another way you can burn calories is by going for a leisure sport. There are many low-key sports you can participate in to unwind.
You can toss a Frisbee with your friends or you hit the bowling lanes to burn 108 calories per half hour.
Golfing can also help you burn 198 calories for every 30 minutes if you leave the cart behind and carry your clubs. You can do any of the leisure sports here to burn more calories.
- Go with the flow: Having a relaxed half-hour of gentle hatha yoga (a slower-paced yoga with basic poses and breathing exercises) will help you to burn 144 calories.
You can go for meditation in motion or tai chi depending on the one you prefer. When you engage in any of them, you will also burn 144 calories in 30 minutes and the two of them are excellent stress busters.
- Up your sitting game: You can burn more calories by improving your sitting game. If 30 minutes of watching TV can burn up to 81 calories, you can improve the calorie burning by making use of commercial time to get up and move around. Note that all the calorie estimates above are based on the average number burned by a 155-pound person every 30 minutes.
7. Make use of the Stairs: Here is another way you can burn calories without stress. Climbing the stairs instead of the elevator is one of the simplest ways you can burn calories with not much effort.
That is to say, whether you are in your workplace, in a shopping mall, or at home, always go for the stairs any time it is possible for you to do that.
When you climb the stairs, you engage in many muscle groups and this can assist you in burning calories while also boosting your cardiovascular health.
- Stand Up and Move: When you sit for longer periods, it can slow down your metabolism and when this happens, it can result in weight gain. Adding more movement into your day will help in Combating this.
You can set a reminder to stand up and engage in stretching every hour, take short walks when you are on break, or even consider making use of a standing desk. With these actions, you can burn calories.
- Stand Up and Dance: If you want to make it more fun while you burn calories, you can play your favorite music and dance to the song inside your house.
When you dance you get to burn calories and also have fun doing that. Dancing is as well a great way to get your heart rate up.
If you sure want to burn calories and still have fun at the same time, then you have to try this. Be free and get ready to shake your body, and enjoy the benefits of this fun way of burning calories.
You can start out with any of the ways outlined here that will assist you in burning calories. Remember to be consistent because it is with consistency that you will get the required result.
You can also discuss with your doctor about creating an exercise program that will assist you stay healthy while having fun.